Thursday, September 10, 2009

homecoming

Tonight I purchsed the first of many homecoming dress. This one for my oldest daughter Kayla.
 She looks stunning.
How quickly time passes.
Wasn't it just yesterday that i bought her first backpack for kindergarten?
Next Friday she will be the Belle of the Ball.
I feel bad for her friends........
Seeing her looking so beautiful made me smile.......
with tears in my heart.

3 comments:

  1. This is Ashley, my mother's other daughter. I agree with my mom COMPLETELY. Kayla looks ABSOLUTELY fabulous. This is a hand-me-down i can't wait to get. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :):):):):):):):) BEST DRESS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THAT DRESS. I don't know what i am going to wear to MY homecoming. I don't even know what i am going to wear to the first middle school dance!!!!! I am sooooooooo jealous that Kayla looks great in that and i would look pretty bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope she will have fun dancing the night away!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete