Thursday, February 4, 2010

Awe inspiring morning

I love nature.
To me, it is, without a doubt,
awe inspiring.
It is ever changing, and always beautiful.
Often I say; I have never seen anything like it.....
More often than not,
I am saying this about the sky,
the cloud patterns, mostly.
This morning was one of those mornings.
I had never seen anything like it......
There was so much movement in the cloud pattern,
the sky was actually "lined".
The pictures won't do it justice
but they are the best I could do.
The clouds seem to radiate
from a central point
invisible to the mortal eye
It was fantastic.
I wish I had better pictures to share.
The girls are now noticing
this incredible beauty on their own
and are often the ones
pointing it out to me.
what a gift....
and that makes me smile........................

No comments:

Post a Comment