Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Day FULL of Good News

Last night it was my printer
which needed maintenance.
Apparently it had enough of
all those printing jobs we send it
and decided to go on strike.....


But yesterday was such a good day,
I decided to update this morning.
First Dennis woke up feeling better
after fighting the flu the night before.
Thanks to all my good nursing and
homeopathic medications, we nipped it in the bud!
Then my day started with a visit Dr James Matthews
Ophthalmologist in Lexington

to get a second opinion
on a diagnosis I received from
a charlatan here in town.
Great news....I have neither
the beginning of cataracts
or an astigmatism in my right eye.
WHEW.....Dodged that bullet.....
Moral of this story, when your little voice
tells you something doesn't sound right
LISTEN and ACT ON IT.
Just because someone has a diploma on the wall
doesn't mean he knows what he's talking about.
Someone has to graduate at the bottom of the class!!!
Then in the afternoon
Kayla, Ashley and I went to the dentist
to get our teeth cleaned and have our annual exam.
Ashley has two minor cavities and
Kayla and I received a clean bill of health.
It was a great day with
brighter smiles all around.................

No comments:

Post a Comment