Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Gee I hope it's not finished!!

The city put up our Christmas Tree
a few days ago.
First there was the tree
then came the lights.
(Almost all the lights worked this year....)
Today as I drove by,
I noticed the addition of ornaments.
Well some ornaments.....
They go from the bottom
to about four feet off the ground.
A few big balls are scattered about
but the lion's share is all at the bottom.
I'd like to think some pre-school came by
and did a marvelous job with homemade
and store bought ornaments.
I'd also like to think it's not done.....
Either way, seeing it this morning
made me smile.......

1 comment:

  1. My girl scout troop helped put about 100 ornaments on the tree. :) We made the majority of them, but lots of other troops put ornaments on too. the large (colorful) balls (that are actually kick-balls) were made by a troop of Daisies (Kindergartners. We did this after school yesterday (Monday) and then went across the street to the pharmacy for hot chocolate and cookies.

    it was a lot of fun.

    altho, i think they're going to add more ornaments but don't count on it. :) it's just what we were told.

    i'm glad you liked it! we had fun decorating it!

    ReplyDelete