I was privileged to attend
The first ever Christmas tour
at Castle Post.

The proceeds went to the Salvation Army.
Eight local designers decorated
the public rooms.

We were permitted to visit at our leisure.
The place is quite impressive.

In side and out.

For more pictures click on the
"my life in pictures" link.
It wasn't easy to take pictures
with everyone walking around.
I am grateful for Tom Post's generosity.
The Salvation Army was playing Christmas Carols

Everyone was wearing their very best smiles.....
The first ever Christmas tour
at Castle Post.
The proceeds went to the Salvation Army.
Eight local designers decorated
the public rooms.
We were permitted to visit at our leisure.
The place is quite impressive.
In side and out.
For more pictures click on the
"my life in pictures" link.
It wasn't easy to take pictures
with everyone walking around.
I am grateful for Tom Post's generosity.
The Salvation Army was playing Christmas Carols
Everyone was wearing their very best smiles.....
No comments:
Post a Comment