Lisa, Missy,Laurie and I
went for our annual Christmas lunch today.
We went to Cheddar's in Lexington.

The food was overabundant and the service was......
well suffice it to say that
I am grateful to our waiter, who didn't know
when to stop talking and walk away,
for supplying me with the title
of today's blog and good laughs,
I'm sure, for years to come.
Oh....and free dessert......
Lisa and Missy had a HUGE piece
of fudge brownie cake

and Laurie and I had a HUGE piece
of apple pie a la mode.

Great friends, good food, good times.
How can you not drive back home
with a smile.......
went for our annual Christmas lunch today.
We went to Cheddar's in Lexington.
The food was overabundant and the service was......
well suffice it to say that
I am grateful to our waiter, who didn't know
when to stop talking and walk away,
for supplying me with the title
of today's blog and good laughs,
I'm sure, for years to come.
Oh....and free dessert......
Lisa and Missy had a HUGE piece
of fudge brownie cake
and Laurie and I had a HUGE piece
of apple pie a la mode.
Great friends, good food, good times.
How can you not drive back home
with a smile.......
No comments:
Post a Comment