After a good archery tournament today
at which the girls did well,
we went to see a movie.
It's a good movie taken from a true story.
As a parent it was hard to watch.
At times like these I realize
I don't thank God nearly enough
for having three healthy daughters.
They say God doesn't send you more
than you can handle.
I often joke that I am grateful
God has such little faith in me!
But I honestly am humbled
by parents of catastrophically ill children.
Listening to the girls play on "band hero"
after we got back from the movie
and later on listening to them argue
today, instead of being annoyed,
I smiled.............
did you like the movie. all the reviewers said it was "insipid" and that very few "true facts" were used. so i'm curious. i like both the main actors and the storyline seems interesting but after all the reviews, i'm wondering if i should wait for red box?
ReplyDeletei heard that Leap Year was delightful and it's PG too! :) lol