Sunday, January 10, 2010

You just have to laugh

As most of you know,
Bentley got his first grooming
over the Holidays.
He came back a completely different dog,
in looks and personality.
If he didn't answer to his name,
I would swear she gave me the wrong dog!
It has taken a few weeks,
but he has finally grown into the cut.
You know how a new haircut
doesn't look right for a couple of weeks?
Well it seems to be the same for dogs.
Bentley also experienced his first snowfall this week.
He REALLY likes it!
I let him out the front door in the morning,
and a little while later,
after he has taken care of things,
and played with Chum a little,
he shows up at the back door.
Most often covered in snow.
This morning, this is what greeted me,
when I answered the " OK, I'm ready to come in" bark.
How in the world can that be any cuter?
I had to laugh.
He looked so cute and so happy.
All day, each and every time I thought of
him standing there,
I smiled.............................

No comments:

Post a Comment