Is it my imagination
or does Chum look awfully guilty?
You see, Bentley never used to sit on the furniture.
But Chum, who wouldn't be caught dead
on it during the day,
sleeps there at night.
I know, because lately, he doesn't even wait
for us to go upstairs
before he makes himself comfortable.
(usually with his head on the pillow)
So when I saw that he was being
a bad influence on Bentley,
I had to ask myself......
Is he doing this because it's nice and comfy
and he wanted to share with his friend
or is he trying to get the annoying
newcomer in trouble
so we will finally come to our senses
and get rid of him?
The look suggests the later,
don't you think?
Either way, seeing them side by side
on the couch like two old pals
made me smile..........................
So cute! They both look so cozy!!
ReplyDelete