I'm still sick.
Actually, I feel worst than yesterday.
But life goes on......
Monday, Chum came limping in.
Turns out he had caught his dewclaw
in the ring of his choke collar.
The claw was almost a perfect circle
it was so long....
Now I admit, I very rarely cut the dogs nails.
But we do take them to the vet or to the groomer
who are supposed to take care of that for us.
Obviously, the dewclaws were forgotten.
So today, as I was explaining the whole ordeal
the the attending vet
we looked at the other dewclaw
and realized that that one had been
completely ripped off.
Poor Chum.......
So they took him in the back,
cut ALL his nails,
(his dewclaw looking completely different)
And we were on our way.
I must say, Chum seemed to have
a little skip in his step
I know we were both smiling......
No comments:
Post a Comment