I'm sick.....
I have a cold.
I hate being sick.
I have no time for it.
It always seems to turn into
a sinus infection.
So today I tried something
I had never tried before.
A neti pot......
It's an interesting experience.
You take this small "tea pot like" thing
fill it with warm water,
dissolve 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt and
one dropper-full of neti-wash
which contains zinc, herbs and echinacea,
tilt you head over the sink
pour this concoction into one nostril
and let the liquid drain
out the other nostril.
I thought I would surely drown..........
but here I am.
I must say, I breathe much better all afternoon
but the sun has set.....
and now I feel horrible again.
How often can or should I do this?
I'll have to go back and see
if they say anything in the instructions
Bottom line is....when you think
nothing will ever make you smile again
because you can't breathe and your head is pounding
you try a neti pot
and smile........at least for a while!
No comments:
Post a Comment