As you may know
I enjoy the unusual.
Something I haven't seen before,
done before, tasted before,
heard of before, ever knew existed.
You get the picture......no pun intended.....
Today I was trying to take the picture
of a "Clark" forklift (we do that now )
in front of a building on Main Street.
I always get the red light at that intersection...
except today!
So as I was driving away,
in very slow traffic,
I took this picture in my rear-view mirror.
I didn't think it would work.....
It did. Kind of.....
If you zoom in and flip the picture....
I enjoy the unusual.
Something I haven't seen before,
done before, tasted before,
heard of before, ever knew existed.
You get the picture......no pun intended.....
Today I was trying to take the picture
of a "Clark" forklift (we do that now )
in front of a building on Main Street.
I always get the red light at that intersection...
except today!
So as I was driving away,
in very slow traffic,
I took this picture in my rear-view mirror.
I didn't think it would work.....
It did. Kind of.....
If you zoom in and flip the picture....
No comments:
Post a Comment