Banks do not have a very good reputation these days.
They are often cold and impersonal.
They took huge bailouts when the rest of us
were left holding the proverbial bag.
And yet.....
I went to our bank today.
I only had to make a deposit
so I used the drive thru.
The personnel at this bank are always
courteous and friendly.
So after the required small talk
and good wishes for the day
I reach for the "tube"
to retrieve my receipt
and found a kiss waiting for me.

How very sweet (literally!)
It made me smile.....
They are often cold and impersonal.
They took huge bailouts when the rest of us
were left holding the proverbial bag.
And yet.....
I went to our bank today.
I only had to make a deposit
so I used the drive thru.
The personnel at this bank are always
courteous and friendly.
So after the required small talk
and good wishes for the day
I reach for the "tube"
to retrieve my receipt
and found a kiss waiting for me.
How very sweet (literally!)
It made me smile.....
No comments:
Post a Comment