Friday, November 13, 2009

Litter.....what litter?

Do you let your dog lick you?
We don't.....
Yet we DO love our dogs, but...
We know where their mouths have been.
This afternoon Bentley came out
of the guestroom where
the downstairs kitty litter is kept.
His nose was completely covered in litter.
By the time I got the camera and focused
half the evidence was gone.
As much as I wanted to scold him
all I could do was smile.....
no I laughed!

1 comment:

  1. i think this is so gross. my Claire and Jack-Jack do it too. the other day i was in bed and claire came up on OUR bed, bringing with her some goodies. i freaked. grabbing her and putting her in the bathroom, i proceeded to brush her teeth with AIM toothpaste (kinda spicey, lol). she hated it but i didn't care. i didn't want her smelling like poo. so i go BACK to my bedroom, getting ready to strip my bed and wash my comforter and "remove" the evidence that she left behind prior to my running with Claire into the bathroom.

    Only to find that Jack-Jack was now munching on the leftovers of Claires finds.

    Of course you know he ended up with brushed teeth too. LOL

    ReplyDelete